Greetings from Medical Sailing Ministries,
It’s short notice, but for those who will be in Melbourne this coming Friday night, a special evening of Friendship, Fun and Fellowship is being planned to coincide with the visit of Pastor Tasale from the village of Paunangisu, which is about one hour’s drive north of Port Vila and the home of PCV Health Dental Care Worker, Morinda Kalmar (nee Toare) … and coincidentally, the BEST Public Toilet in The South Pacific … www.bestpublictoilet.org
Key details of the evening are as follows:
– Friday 4th May 2018 (7:00pm-9:15pm)
– North Ringwood Uniting Church, 14 Dickson Cres, Ringwood North
– Visit by Pastor Tasale from Paunangisu Village
– Videos from the 2017 Supporters Tour & MSM Mission
– Latest news from the National Oral Health Survey, Gudfala Tut Skul program (ie Good Teeth School) and the Supervised School Brushing Trial
– News concerning the Seasonal Worker Program and how to get involved
– Supper following.
– Dress Tropical & Colourful
– Cost by donation to cover catering & to support PCV Health in their continuing transition to a self-sustaining business model
Please pass the word around … the more the merrier.
And if you are able to RSVP to assist with catering, that would be great (to Rob Latimer at firstname.lastname@example.org ) Otherwise, just come along.
Click Invalid download ID. for more details
Blessings to you
Robert Latimer & Mike Clarke
MSM Coordinators, www.msm.org.au